RICHARD BLAKE, CHT
Richard Blake, CHT, is committed to helping you overcome mental, emotional, or physical problems by working collaboratively with you as your hypnotherapist and getting to the subconscious root of your issues, where you can resolve them quickly and permanently.
With Richard, you are getting the very best and most up-to-date techniques that the fields of hypnosis and hypnotherapy currently have to offer. He is a professional hypnotherapist, who upholds the highest level of ethics, standards, and client confidentiality. He makes skillful use of a variety of techniques, which include the advanced and highly effective 5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® methods, and he customizes sessions to suit every client's unique needs, background, and personality.
5-PATH® and 7th Path Self-Hypnosis® are two proven techniques that provide rapid and permanent change. His training and techniques are more efficient, more effective, and create longer lasting results than traditional forms of hypnosis still being used by a great many hypnotists today.
Here are some of Richard’s credentials:
- Hypnotherapy certification from the Institute for Therapeutic Learning in Seattle, WA, instructed by noted author and hypnotherapist, Jack Elias
- Advanced hypnotherapy training and certification in the 5-PATH hypnotherapy system from Cal Banyan, MA at the Banyan Hypnosis Center in Tustin, CA
- Certification as a 7th Path Self-Hypnosis instructor from the Banyan Hypnosis Center
- Certification in the Informing Soul Technique from the Banyan Hypnosis Center
- Certification in Hypnotic Pain Management from Ron Eslinger, RN, an acknowledged expert in the field
- Certification in HypnoCoaching from the Center for Hypnotherapy, with instruction by Sarah Horton, MA, CHT, CHC and Marilyn Gordon, the acclaimed author of several books on hypnotherapy.
- Registered hypnotherapist with the State of Washington
- Member of the National Guild of Hypnotists (NGH), the oldest, largest, and most respected hypnosis organization in the world
Click here to read some testimonials about his work.